Thank you for your interest in collaborating with Piper Davis on your project!
Before we begin, we would like to let you know about some requirements that Piper has for any musical project she's involved with.
- Piper's songwriter's share for the final song will be an equal percentage as the other songwriter(s). This percentage will be reflected when the song is registered with a performance rights organization (PRO).
- The publishing share – equal to Piper's songwriter's share – will be assigned to PSJD Publishing (SOCAN). This publishing designation will be reflected in the song's PRO registration and in any credit where publishing ownership is displayed.
- Piper will receive an equal royalty share and portion of any advance as the other artist(s) involved in the song's release.
- The final master for the recording of the song will not be delivered to a record label until Piper has signed a contract with that label.
- Piper Davis will be credited on the artist line on any song where she is the vocalist. This credit will be in the artist category – rather than part of the song title – on the major stores and streaming services (Spotify, Apple Music, etc).
- The other artist(s) cannot sign a deal for this song that goes against any of the reuirements above.
Does all of this sound good? If so, let's talk! We will have you sign a one-page paper showing that you agree to the terms above, and then Piper can start collaborating on your song. 👍