Thanks for your interest in collaborating with Piper Davis. Please review our pre-contract info below to see if she would be a good fit:
- Piper's songwriter's share for the final song will be 50%. This percentage will be reflected when the song is registered with a performance rights organization (PRO).
- The publishing share – equal to Piper's songwriter's share – will be assigned to PSJD Publishing (SOCAN). This publishing designation will be reflected in the song's PRO registration and in any credit where publishing ownership is displayed.
- Piper will receive 50% royalty share and 50% of any advance received by the other artist(s) involved in the song's release.
- The final master for the recording of the song will not be delivered to a record label until Piper has signed a contract with that label.
- Regarding any contract Term for a commercial release of the master, Piper’s preference is a five year term which can auto-renew in the absence of a notice of termination. Any other arrangement must be negotiated and approved by Piper Davis or her representative.
- Piper Davis will be credited on the artist line on any song where she is the vocalist. This credit will be in the artist category as well as the song title on the major stores and streaming services (Spotify, Apple Music, etc).
- The other artist(s) will not sign a deal for this song that goes against any of the requirements above.
- An agreement will be signed on these points by all parties before the final vocal is delivered.
Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We look forward to speaking more with you!